B vitamins have various functions in the body including assisting energy-yielding metabolism, maintaining healthy skin and mucous membranes, as well as supporting nervous system function.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Pantothenic acid: Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B2, B6: Supports normal iron transport and metabolism.
- Vitamin B2: Contributes to cell protection from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6, B12, Pantothenic acid: Supports a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12: Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, B6, B12: Contributes to normal physiological function.
- Vitamin B6, B12: Supports normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6, B12: Contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Pantothenic acid: Contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin B6: Supports normal protein metabolism.