B vitamins have various functions in the body including assisting energy-yielding metabolism, maintaining healthy skin and mucous membranes, as well as supporting nervous system function.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Supports normal iron transport and metabolism.
- Contributes to cell protection from oxidative stress.
- Supports a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal physiological function.
- Supports normal functioning of the immune system.
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Contributes to normal mental performance.
- Supports normal protein metabolism.