Keto-friendly snacking just got a whole lot more exciting with these peanut butter cups.
Simply whip up a batch and enjoy it between meals or as a snack on the go.
• 1 cup crunchy sugar-free peanut butter
• ¼ cup Biogen Keto Meal Shake
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• Sugar-free sweetener of choice
• 1 tsp vanilla
• pinch of salt
• 1 cup dairy-free and sugar-free dark chocolate chips
Keto Meal Shake has been formulated to support a ketogenic diet by providing the ideal macronutrient energy distribution.
1. Place the peanut butter, coconut oil, sweetener, vanilla, and salt in a microwave save bowl.
2. Melt for about 1-2 minute segments, add in the keto protein powder and mix well until combined.
3. Scoop into paper-lined muffin cases and place in muffin trays and place in the fridge to set.
4. Melt the dairy-free chocolate chips and then pour them onto the peanut butter cups, place them again in the fridge to set, and then add more melted dairy-free chocolate on top and salt flakes.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Peanut butter is a heart-friendly food and even provides an energy boost while following a keto diet.