Put a new spin on the post-workout recovery game with these delicious anabolic peanut butter cookies.
These yummy cookies are made with Biogen Anabolic Impact Whey Protein powder, which is the perfect supplement to aid muscle recovery and growth while providing a burst of flavour too. You’re in for a treat, especially after a long workout.
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup Biogen Anabolic Impact Whey Protein powder, Peanut Butter flavour
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
Biogen Anabolic Impact Whey contains high levels of EAAs and BCAAs. It also contains Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin seed extract), which offers potential added anabolic benefits.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the sugar, salt, egg, egg white, vanilla extract and peanut butter in a bowl until combined.
- Add the baking soda, protein powder and coconut flour and stir until well combined. The dough should be slightly sticky but firm. Add milk to thin it out or add protein powder to thicken it up.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter onto the baking sheet and gently flatten the tops.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely