If you’re looking for a low-carb, protein-packed breakfast, look no further. And the best part is that it’s vegan-friendly too!
- 2 scoops Biogen Sweet Potato Powder, Vanilla flavour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar or sweetener
- 2 eggs (Or two tbsp of flax flour mixed with 6 tbsp of cold water. Left to thicken for 5 minutes to become an egg substitute)
- ½ cup almond or oat milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
For the garnish
- Maple syrup
- Fresh berries
Biogen Sweet Potato Powder is made from sweet potato starch, which provides a high quality, low glycemic whole food-based supplement. Your body metabolises sweet potato powder slowly, which provides more sustained energy.
- Preheat the waffle maker while you make the batter.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- In a second bowl, add the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid mixture. Mix until batter forms.
- Coat the waffle maker with cooking spray and then add ¼ cup of the batter to each waffle well.
- Cook for 4 minutes until golden brown. Add toppings and serve.