If you’re a fan of freshly baked, ooey, gooey chocolate chip whey cookies, you’ll want to whip up a batch of these delicious treats.
- 1 cup peanut butter.
- ⅔ cup sugar or sweetener.
- 1 large egg (substitute with 1 tbsp flax flour mixed with 3 tbsp water, left to thicken for 5 minutes for an egg substitute).
- ½ cup Biogen RAGE Impact Whey, Vanilla flavour.
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips.
Biogen Rage Impact Whey is an anabolic iso-whey formulation that supports high-intensity training and promotes lean muscle gain. Each serving contains a combination of protein and creatine monohydrate, making it the ideal shake for extreme exercise efficiency and performance. Also includes taurine and glycine, with no added sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- In a second bowl, add the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid mixture. Mix until cookie dough forms.
- Gently mix through the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls and place onto the greased baking tray, pressing down to flatten.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking tray.