These Spinach Mint-Choc Crepes are bound to tickle your fancy
Bringing together the most unlikely flavour combination.
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp flax flour
- 1 scoop Biogen Choc Mint Protein Powder
- 1 ½ cup plant milk (more if needed)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup honey or any other sweetener of choice
- 1-2 handfuls of fresh spinach
Biogen Iso-Whey is easy to absorb, delivering high levels of protein in every scoop.
- Place all of the pancake ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a dollop of oil to a pan, add about 1/2 cup of the batter to a pan and fry each pancake until brown on each side.
- Serve the pancakes with fresh fruit, mint, cacao nibs and fruit.