#TeamRed athlete Craig Sevell tastes stage success on IIFYM diet
Muscle Memory Is In The Family DNA!
“My dad went on to compete in bodybuilding and I was amazed at how drastic the body can change when you diet for the competitive stage, which intrigued me.” – Craig Sevell
- Lives: Gauteng
- Qualifications: BSc Computer Science. Qualification in bodybuilding and contest prep
- Occupation: Marketing Manager
- Height: 185cm
- Weight: 87.5kg
- Sponsors: Biogen
- IG: @craig_sevell
- Favourite music to train to? – Depends on my mood but it can be anything from country to hip hop or electronic.
- Favourite exercise? – Deadlifts or hack squats.
- Favourite cheat meal? – Burger and fries with cheesecake (Oreo or any berry cheesecake).
- What do you do to relax? – Hiking with family and friends, video editing or travel.
- What’s in your gym bag? – Biogen weightlifting belt, wrist guards, lifting straps, deodorant, Biogen RAGE Aminos.