Breakfast is made easy with these delicious blueberry protein pancakes.
- 1 ½ cup Lifestyle Food Self-Raising Flour
- 1 scoop Biogen Iso-Whey Premium Protein Powder, Blueberry flavour
- 1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Baking Powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 ¼ cup ButtaNut plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
Blueberries pack an antioxidant punch as they’re rich in anthocyanin, a flavonoid with potent antioxidant properties.
- Heat a pan to melt the coconut oil.
- Mix the pancake ingredients and drop them onto the heated pan.
- Fry the pancake on each side until brown, and serve the pancakes with some granola, blueberries and syrup.
Biogen Iso-Whey Premium Protein contains high levels of EAAs and BCAAs and a Tri Matrix Protein blend of whey protein hydrolysate, isolate and concentrate.