- 2 1/2 fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup brown or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 scoop Biogen Lean whey with Collagen protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- Yogurt to serve
- Blueberry compote to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, or your air fryer accordingly.
2. Place the blueberries, corn starch and sweetener in the baking dish, mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix the oats, sugar, protein powder and rub in the coconut oil.
4. Sprinkle the oats over the blueberries and let it bake for 10-15 minutes until gooey.
5. Serve with yogurt, syrup and more blueberries.
Biogen Lean Whey with Collagen combines a dynamic duo that creates a more complete protein source with all essential amino acids. Collagen and Whey each have their own unique benefits for health and performance.
- Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body, and helps to maintain healthy joints, supports bone strength, and enhances skin hydration.
- Whey Protein may help promote weight loss by increasing satiety and possibly boosting your metabolism.
Recipe by @lifeinthesouth.co Mariza Ebersohn