Low in sugar and completely dairy and gluten-free- what more could you need out of a delicious summer treat?
- 2 cups almond milk – unsweetened
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup acai berry powder
- 50g Biogen Marine Collagen
- 2 tbsp corn starch mixed with ½ cup almond milk
- 50g fresh mixed berries
- Fresh fruit
Biogen Marine Collagen is a Type I collagen and is absorbed more quickly into the body than other sources of collagen.
- In a saucepan, heat the almond milk until warm.
- Add the sweetener, acai berry powder and collagen and mix until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornstarch and almond milk.
- Add the corn starch mixture to the milk and slowly bring to a boil.
- Once thickened, pour the mixture into a jug and place in the fridge for three hours to chill.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and skim off the skin layer.
- Mix in the freshly chopped berries and then pour into three pudding containers.
- Garnish and enjoy.
Acai Berry Powder is packed with antioxidants and has a ton of health benefits.