Freshly baked cookies are always a winner and make the perfect on the go snack.
They’re also versatile enough to add in a wide range of ingredients to add flavour and extra nutrition, especially when you include innovative nutritional supplements that also taste amazing, like the Biogen Super Scoop range by Lisa Raleigh.
- 1 cup instant oats
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 scoop Biogen Super Scoop
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp flax flour
- 3 tbsp water
Every tub of Biogen Super Scoop contains a concentration of high-quality phytonutrients in convenient powder form, specially designed to help you lead a more plant-based diet. This product is also low in sugar and calories but still super tasty. It dissolves easily in everything from water to cookie batter.
- Place your oven rack in the centre of the oven, preheat to 180 degrees and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flax flour and water and then set it aside to gel, for about five minutes. This makes the egg substitute.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, flour, SuperScoop, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together.
- Mix the vanilla, coconut oil and honey into the “egg”. Once combined, add to the dry ingredient mixture and mix.
- Chop up half of the chocolate chips and fold them into the mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, roll into balls and place onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and press in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!